ChaoticPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world beyond the experience of ChaoticPkz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownload Client
The natural TELES
Top posters
aksl8
Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)! I_vote_lcapGlitching will get you in serious (BAN)! I_voting_barGlitching will get you in serious (BAN)! I_vote_rcap 
Owner Empire
Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)! I_vote_lcapGlitching will get you in serious (BAN)! I_voting_barGlitching will get you in serious (BAN)! I_vote_rcap 
Mod Jordan
Ian
joppiejo
leipo
reifsteck3
Armorhype
yugithaison
lvl126pker
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:49 pm
Re-introduction
Please do enjoy Elitepk ~517~!
Latest topics
» cant get on elite
Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:19 pm by Guest

» Mwxz1 is abusing fast! b4 its too late
Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:45 am by joppiejo

» can i make a video about the server?
Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:15 am by aksl8

» My Bank - 517
Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:10 am by yugithaison

» Nice pic :)
Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:24 am by leipo

» Sarah's logo suggestion!
Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:10 am by joppiejo

» LEIPO'S FAIL <3
Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:37 am by aksl8

» in game idea2
Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 am by aksl8

» Some new rules and suggestions
Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:47 am by aksl8

Server Name:
1) Shadowisle
2) ForgiveScape
3) GirskaPkz
4) ElitePk
5) (new) BarrageOwnage (2011)

Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxJonathanxx
Member - ElitePk
Member - ElitePk
xxJonathanxx

Votes : 0

Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)! Empty
PostGlitching will get you in serious (BAN)!

Hi everyone,
This is MODxxjonathanxx I am warning you to not glitch! in this server and if you are caught glitching you will be banned!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)! :: Comments

No Comment.

Glitching will get you in serious (BAN)!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChaoticPkz :: Screenshots :: Reports :: Report a BUG :: Report a Player :: Report STAFF :: Videos :: Pking Videos :: Skilling Videos :: TUT videos :: Logo Designing :: Designing an ElitePk logo out of PhotoShop :: Designing an ElitePk logo out of Corel photopaint x5 :: Other :: Updates and IDEAS-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com